Teacup's Shopping Finds No 2 - Blouses from UK stores

 Teacups Shopping finds No2

Hello! Here's part two of my shopping lists! this time blouses (or just loliable tops in general)! I love hunting out blouses from unconventional sources so here's some places to look and some style names!
I find more of these are plus size friendly than the average lolita specific blouse shops!

I feel its really down to personal taste to if you'd wear these but i am sure some of these would be just wonderful

The best place for me to start is modern vintage brands, they're often the most accessible for me!
Collectif - Mary Grace, Peta, Rooey, Kitten, Khloe, Luiza, Brette, Clair, Avery, Erika, Winona, Tate, Eleanor
Hell Bunny - almost all of hell bunny's blouses are loliabe imo! but here's some favourites - Calliste,  Beth, Skelli, Daydream, Panpan, Allie, Humbug, Trixie, Thumper, Ahoy. 
The Seamstress of Bloomsbury - Florance, Tie Blouse, Jive, Harriet

There's a lot of places right now really going in to that puff sleeve trend! its finding the good sleeves and good collars together that's proving more fun

My favourite places to dig through are:
Monki - they often do wide peter pan collar blouses and tees! worth looking out for!
Primark - sometimes you get some gems in store! (you cant shop online anywhere as far as i know)
ASOS - want to spend two hours digging? it can be worth it
New Look - i love their sizing and ive had a couple of "cut sews"

Sometimes my best hits have been from second hand shops, eBay, and depop! using specific search terms like "peter pan collar" have been the key to my successes here
Some other labels I've picked up:
Red Herring - they did a whole line of sheer work blouses, i have about five of them and i love them so much, i generally get them in charity shops as they dont make them anymore
NEXT - i have the most wonderful sailor collar blouse from next, i think its about ten years old
Tesco - this one shocks me every time but once again, that old chiffon blouse trend! I don't think they have as much right now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The case against devilinspired

OVER 100 LOLITA YOUTUBERS A-Z

TEACUPS TAOBAO SHOP LIST PART 1